An Orange County marriage counselor is offering insight in how to make a marriage last with her seminars and free consultations. After a decade of being an experienced and licensed Life Coach, Carlie Dearborn has successfully helped countless couples and individuals to discover for themselves a better way of living.
“As a mother of two children and a wife, I know the potential stresses and problems that can beset a family”, said Carlie. “Being married, raising a family and dealing with additional stresses of finances, business and whole host of others ‘hats’ will potentially make any family situation tough.”
Spiritual Life Coaching Is The Best Approach
“I respect all denominations, but I am a believer that we are spiritual beings. Spiritually based life coaching does not infringe upon existing beliefs, nor ever demands that you change them. I celebrate and honor your traditions and beliefs. Working within your spiritual beliefs, I believe that we can elevate your abilities and know-how to improve any area of your life. You were born with greatness, this huge potential to live a life that matters. As spiritual beings, we have the ability to change our fortunes.”
What Are The Steps To Repairing A Marriage?
Having been an Orange County marriage counselor for some time, Carlie has evolved a program that gives the best potential for success. While no one can assure and guarantee that every single marriage can be salvaged, we can drastically improve the odds of the marriage lasting, and being a happy one at that. Here are the general steps that I take to help married couples in trouble.
1. Conduct a free consultation to see if I am a right fit for what you are looking for in a marriage counselor.
2. Once we decide to move forward together, I often do individual counseling or life coaching on each partner to ensure that we are addressing their personal issues and not minimizing what each person most wants to improve in themselves, as well as the marriage.
3. Marriage counseling is now rendered to the couple until we have reached a really good result. This can take a few weeks, to 1-2 months in extreme cases.
4. Courses are done to help elevate key life skills. These cover a myriad of topics from marriage, communication, how to raise children and teens, handling negative people, financial management skills, and many more.
5. Follow up and accountability. With an action checklist of changes to be made, we can measure the success and see progress being made. I believe that we need to have actionable steps that we can then mark forward progress by.
As an Orange County marriage counselor, I look forward to helping you or the ones you most care about.
As a marriage counselor with over a decade of counseling experience, I offer Orange County, CA couples key insights. The key question is, “What do you do when a marriage is falling apart?” I have found in dealing with many couples that there are key basics that when addressed, open the door to a resolution.
Marriage Counseling is a type of counseling that specializes in getting to the root causes of the breakdown of the marriage. To accomplish this, we must isolate these causes while avoiding recriminations or how each other is blaming the other. The marriage counselor evolved out of traditional one-on-one therapy as a means of helping “the relationship” and those involved. Unfortunately, too many of today’s marriages yet end in divorce.
Seeking a competent and understanding marriage counselor has become a popular way couples can attempt to save their marriage. Research demonstrates the effectiveness of marriage counseling. Nevertheless, it still does require some commitment on the part of the individuals involved in order to be successful.
What Are The Most Common Marriage Problems Addressed?
Many times, couples have come to me for help with healing and recovery from affairs, communication problems and intimacy. Additionally, I have dealt with alcohol and drug addiction issues that very often wreaks havoc marriages.
It has been my experience in working with couples, that my unique type of counseling offers a completely thorough approach to rebuilding trust. Moreover, I teach new skills in the area of communication and relationship building that allows the couple to mend any future troubles. I help couples to discover how they can now move forward from whatever is troubling the relationship. If you are on the verge of a break-up, separation or divorce, I stand ready to be of any assistance for you and your spouse.
Call today for a free consultation, 714-264-4230.